We can only give prices over the phone. Everyone wants fair and clearly stated prices for goods and services. But in the field of wildlife removal, every job is different: the type of animal, the damage
they have done, the type of building they are in, and so on, all factor into the price. In short, you simply need to call us at 337-385-5060,
describe your problem, and you can get a price estimate on the phone. If you like what you hear, you can schedule an appointment. If the job is complex, a final price can't be quoted until a full on-site inspection of your home has been performed.
We are very conscious of cost concerns, and provide an excellent bargain. Our methods always result in a permanent solution, and we are the best long-term value
for the investment you've put into your house or building. Be aware that failure to address the problem could wind up far more costly - animals cause damage, and the longer
the problem is not addressed, the worse the damage can become.
Here are some of the special considerations for nuisance wildlife control professionals:
- Licensing & Certification: Wildlife removal is regulated by special laws issued by the Louisiana Wildlife, Fish & Game commissions, as well as Louisiana departments of agriculture. In addition, our technicians have all applicable Louisiana and Lafayette
- Liability Insurance: We carry liability insurance, to protect ourselves and you against possible accidents or damage inherent in dealing with the risks of climbing on roofs, in attics, dealing with unpredictable wildlife, etc.
- Danger & Risks: This is a dangerous industry, involving extensive ladder work, work on roofs, inside attics, under homes, etc. Not to mention the risk of handling wild animals, which can injure or transmit a variety of potentially lethal diseases.
- Advanced Training: Nuisance wildlife removal is a highly complex field, requiring several years' worth of training before true expertise.
- Equipment: Each of our technicians has a service truck, with contractor cap and ladders, and dozens of different types of traps and tools, from large cage traps, to excluder funnels, to snake tongs, to snare poles, and so on.
We're one of the biggest wild animal removal and control companies in the area, and have a technician working locally to you, usually available right away. There's ten years of experience to back the way we work, and our family run business brings with it not just experience, but old-school morals and politeness. You'll find that our attention to customer service is second to none. We can work on both commercial and residential properties and buildings - there is no job too big or too small! We're always on hand, working seven days a week. Why? Because those wild critters don't take days off to vacay in the sun, and that means neither do we! Even our phone staff are around 24/7, carefully listening to your wild animal problem on the phone, and letting you know our solutions. In the case that you can deal with the situation on your own, we will talk you through how to do exactly that, and if you can't, we'll just send one of our friendly technicians, usually available for same-day and emergency appointments. For more information about what we can do for you and / or your business, get in touch for a free quote, or just some free advice.
We service St. Landry Parish, St. Martin Parish, Iberia Parish,
Vermilion Perish, Acadia Parish, and more. We also service Broussard,
, Duson, Milton, Ossun, Capitan,
Pont Des Mouton, Elks, Ridge, Gloria, River Ranch, Judice, Sadou, Larabee,
Stekey, Long Bridge, Vatican, Mouton, Walroy, Pilette, and more.
To learn more about our services, visit the Lafayette wildlife removal